Ads

Sunday 15 January 2012

Mark it in your diary

Recently, I have added new links that I want to share with you.

First, as you can see, I have added Acoustic Neuroma Association, where you can also download all the possible information associated with brain tumor and Acoustic Neuroma as you wish. There is a video explaining in details of Acoustic Neuroma. This association is recited in USA. I am already a member. This support group really helpful in order for me to cope with the changes in the future. In fact, most of the informations that we can get through are from the doctors and patients point of view. Although I am in other geographical area, with internet, this support group can across the borders and oceans. Is it fantastic?

Second, as you look at the right corner and scroll down a bit, I also have added another link and willing to share with all of you, about this blog.. A journey to strive and to cure for specific conditions. Mark it in your diary, as it will give you a lot of benefits for now and for your future.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment