Ads

Monday 22 July 2013

Hearing AIds - Phonak

Hello.
 
First of all, I would like to inform to you guys that I am now a user of hearing aid Phonak BTE (Behind the ear).
 
I use it during my main activities, such as during the class, during meeting, during eating, and most of the time, I use it in order to helps me to hear the voice.
 
I am a single-sided deafness already. My left hearing is somehow deteriorate since the last 7 months of hearing test. However, the previous hearing test is the same as the last 7 month one. اَلحَمْدُ لِله -Praise to Allah.
 
Wow, using hearing aids is helping me a lot. Although it is for temporary basis, but for me, it is important so that I can hear what people are talking, and listening intently. People had been calling me stupid. And I don't know why. One of the reasons is because I cannot hear or don't really understand what people are talking.
 
I hope this Ramadhan is the best from the previous one. This Ramadhan mean so much for me. I hope that I will be a better person and continue until the last day.
 
Cheers!
 

9 comments:

  1. Hear all You can While you Can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting news!! :) I understand you hear voices now--do you lip read as well? When you say, "listen intently," I am thinking of myself and how often I just keep talking because I don't hear or understand the other person. It is a challenge indeed. Thanks for reminding me of this important part of communication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting!! :) I understand you hear voices now--do you also lip read? When you say that they help you "listen intently," I think of myself and how I need to work harder in that area of communication. I find myself doing a lot of the talking, because I can't hear or understand the other person. Lame excuse though. I hope this device continues to work well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I lip read as well. It challenges me now as I have to work harder to understand the conversation. With the hearing aids, it helps me to understand the words that people are talking to me. Some voices becomes clearer, but some voices become annoying. It still new to me, the audiologist want me to used it and adapt it. Thanks Mel!!!!

      Delete
  4. Glad you found an hearing aid that's suitable for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I also hope that you and your family (little princess) will always in a good health.

      Delete
  5. A belated Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family, Syahidah. May this year bring you much peace, love, laughter, health and lots of joy! :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!!! You too.. take care!!!!!

      Delete