Ads

Monday 25 July 2011

Mr Randall Stephens is helping me

Do you know who is Mr. Randall Stephens guys? Allow me to introduce you this guy from Australia.

He is a nice guy, whom I met at Seksan Gallery, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. His proceeds from selling the CD's on his tour in Singapore, Malaysia and Borneo will helps me raising funds for my brain tumor surgery.

I share his link and on Facebook and twitter as well. His tour to Singapore will be on this coming Thursday, 28th July. If you guys living nearby Singapore, or planning to go to Singapore, and to know more about nice man from Australia, come guys and hear his voice!

Another location is at the Outside Space, MAP, KL, this coming Saturday, 30th July 2011., from 6pm to 8pm

Look at this CD's guys...

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for Mr Randall's help.

    Syida, how are you recently?
    Oh yea, thanks for your comment at my blog.
    You are most welcome to drop at anytime.

    ReplyDelete