Friday, 25 March 2011

Acoustic neuroma - A discussion

Last week, Yvonne has initiated a discussion with Dr. Rick Friedman from Hause Ear Clinic at Los Angeles, America, told me that he would like to do the operation for discount. I am going to send to him my MRI scan results (if possible, next week) because I have to wait a letter from my surgeon in Malaysia.

I cannot sleep every night thinking of what is going to happen to me in future, my friends, their family, and where to get the money for my operation. This is a challenge to me and to all who have the same disease in this world.

I am thankful to God that I met with Yvonne. I can download the information that I want from the internet. All you have to do is to decide about the future. The choice is yours beb.. The rest, leave it to God, where we as human is good in planning.

1 comment: