Ads

Saturday 22 October 2011

New updates

Hello guys! How are you today!

Well, I am feeling good. One reason is because they removed the tumor 100%. I feel improved in terms of balancing, coordination, and what important too is to minimize risk of facial nerves.

I can even walk in ICU, the nurse gave me Orange Jello, and some water. And they want me to walk. It was nice man!!!!

After one week of the surgery, there was some leak (CFS leak) which I have to undergo a minor surgery, an outpatient surgery, which taken about 1-2 hours, and it was only one day (Friday) at St Vincent Medical Center.

They were good, and I have no complain at all.

So, now I have to make sure that the wound will not leak, it clean and covered. Well guys, it was terrible guys, but I figure it out as for my future and for good of people whom I love.

I need to settle down first, to make sure no CFS leaks, then when I am stronger enough, I can do a lot of exercises.

There was a group of people, and a volunteer from an Association, friends and even consulate, who has came by already since I was in ICU, in Hospital and Seton Guest Center.

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah Syukur... We all here happy with your progress and latest condition...

    Be strong sis...

    I believe your recovery will be short as your strength lead your day...

    We love you...

    Yanty, Melaka, MALAYSIA.

    ReplyDelete